Whalleys Road, Lancashire, WN8
- Set in the beautiful Lancashire countryside
- Turfed rear garden
- Kitchen/dining space with double doors to rear garden
- Spacious lounge
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Spacious second bedroom
- NHBC 10 year warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Laurus Homes
The Lincoln is a beautiful two bedroom bungalow. The hallway leads to a spacious lounge and an open plan kitchen/dining area, with double doors leading to the rear garden.
The Lincoln also benefits from built in storage located off the hallway. A master bedroom complete with en-suite is to the front of the home and a further bedroom can be found to the rear of the home. A modern family bathroom with contemporary tiling is also located off the hallway.
Kitchen/Dining 3.20m x 5.57m 10'5" x 18'2"
Lounge 3.53m x 4.02m 11'6" x 13'2"
Bathroom 2.06m x 1.95m 6'7" x 6'4"
Master Bedroom 3.48m x 3.70m 11'4" x 12'1"
En-suite 2.36m x 1.29m 7'7" x 4'2"
Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.41m 11'4" x 11'2"
Images displayed may be of another Laurus development or the Vision show homes, for plot specific queries, please speak to you dedicated Sales Advisor.
Whalleys Road, Lancashire, WN8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parbold Station1.6 miles
- Hoscar Station2.3 miles
- Appley Bridge Station2.5 miles
About the development
- A luxurious new housing development.
- Stylish 2, 3 and 4-bedroom new houses.
- Set close to the River Tawd in a picturesque area of rural Lancashire.
- Outstanding countryside views.
- Modern bathrooms, and luxurious en-suites.
We have a range of new homes across the North West through Laurus Homes, a profit-for-purpose housing developer that’s part of Trafford Housing Trust.
Laurus Home is built on the philosophy of ‘a home for everyone’. This principle drives us to provide better homes and places to live in the North West of England and further afield.
We’re thinking big and planning ahead
Laurus Homes has an ambitious commitment to build at least 2,000 new, high-quality homes by 2020 acro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot62. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurus Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.