- Stunning 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Large Private Roof Terrace
- Stunning Panoramic Views
- Views Across Box Valley
- Communal Gardens & Garage
- Ideal Lock & Leave
- Tastefully Refurbished
- Loft Storage Space
- No Onward Chain
Situation - Box is a popular Wiltshire village offering an excellent range of local facilities which include post office, general stores, newsagent, butchers, chemist, library, doctors surgery, public houses, church and local primary school. The Georgian City of Bath (circa 6 miles) offers a more comprehensive range of facilities. There are mainline railway links to London, Bristol and Swindon from Bath and Chippenham.
Property Information - Council Tax Band: C
Leasehold (share of freehold)
Gas Fired Central Heating
EPC Rating: C
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station5.2 miles
- Bath Spa Station5.7 miles
About the agent
The Corsham office was one of the first to be opened by Strakers and has been at the heart of the property market in the town for many years. It is a delightful office, full of character, situated very prominently at the entrance onto the charming High Street. Director, Matthew Stinson, who is based at the branch says Corsham is such a fabulous town it is easy to see why people want to move here, and once here they are happy to stay and move within the town!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30508197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strakers, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.