Wynne Road, St Helens, WA10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double Room
- Brand new
- Freshly decorated
- Tumble dryer
- Fridge Freezer
**** REDUCED FOR QUICK LET ****
**Couples welcome with only 20% extra rent**
Located on Wynne Road, WA10, close to public bus routes, local shops and also a short walk away from St Helens town centre.
This amazing house has TWO very modern communal kitchens presented to a high standard with all appliances including: dishwashers, fridge freezers plus cutlery, crockery and utensils. The property has FIVE freshly decorated communal bathrooms, plus in the basement you will find washing machines and tumble dryers.
The property is offering three, interior designed BRAND NEW, newly refurbished, freshly decorated, fully furnished rooms with ALL BILLS and COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED in the rent plus FREE WIFI!
Each room comes fully furnished with:
- stylish bed with brand new mattress
- double wardrobe
- chest of drawers
- bedside table
- desk and chair
Move in costs:
First month rent
Security deposit £200
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Call us now to register your interest! EPC rating: D.
Wynne Road, St Helens, WA10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station0.8 miles
- Thatto Heath Station1.6 miles
- Eccleston Park Station2.4 miles
About the agent
We love Wigan as much as you do!
With almost a century of experience in property between us, we believe that no one is better qualified to help the people of Wigan and the surrounding area.
If you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let in Wigan, then look no further!
As one of the leading Award Winning* Wigan Estate agents, we're a professional team of local, friendly experts who are passionate about property. We offer the full range of sales, lettings and property man
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.