Church Road, Gloucester
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- SITTING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- COMMUNAL FACILITIES
The Manor is a very prestigious retirement complex situated in the heart of Churchdown Village and served by good local amenities with an excellent bus service to both Cheltenham and Gloucester alike. Number 3 is, in our opinion, a very pleasant first floor two bedroom property benefitting from double-glazing and warmed by gas-fired central heating. The accommodation is arranged as follows: -
Communal entrance door serving just two flats into: -
Alarm pull cord monitoring system. Intercom to communal front door. Radiator. Power point. Access to loft space. Cupboard housing 'Worcester' combination boiler supplying hot water and central heating system. Wall mounted central heating thermostat. White Georgian panelled doors to: -
13' 8'' x 14' 4'' (4.16m x 4.37m)
Double-glazed window to front elevation overlooking the central car park to the development. Power points. Telephone point. Alarm pull cord. Radiator. Television point. Fitted electric fire with marble hearth, inlay and ornamental wooden surround. Coving to ceiling. Storage/cloaks cupboard. Door through to: -
9' 8'' x 6' 1'' (2.94m x 1.85m)
Fitted kitchen of wall and base units with square edge laminated work surfaces and matching upstands. Single drainer sink unit with mono bloc chrome tap over. Built in fan assisted double oven. Electric hob with glass backing plate and extractor hood over. Space for upright freezer. Space for under work surface fridge. Fixed dome light. Part-tiled walls. Power points. Alarm pull cord. Wooden casement sealed unit double-glazed window to front elevation.
10' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.20m x 3.38m)
Mirror fronted double built-in wardrobe. Power points. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator. Double-glazed window to rear elevation overlooking very pretty communal gardens. Alarm pull cord. Wall mounted fuse board.
10' 11'' x 7' 3'' (3.32m x 2.21m)
Currently used as a dining room. Radiator. Power points. Double-glazed window to rear elevation. Fuse box. Alarm pull cord.
White suite of enclosed shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanity wash hand basin with mono bloc chrome tap over and cupboard beneath. Low- point. Extractor fan. Alarm pull cord. Heated towel rail. Double-glazed window to side elevation.
The property enjoys the use of the communal grounds with very well maintained landscaped gardens. There are also extensive communal facilities including sitting room/meeting room for the residence enjoyment, laundry room with commercial washers and dryers, drying lines and guest bedroom available at a nominal nightly charge.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Church Road, Gloucester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Station3.1 miles
- Cheltenham Spa Station3.3 miles
About the agent
- Thinking Of Selling Your Property? To achieve a sale within a reasonable timescale, especially in today's difficult market conditions, it's imperative that you get an accurate, honest, realistic valuation of your property. We know Gloucestershire inside-out and we will do our absolute best to provide a realistic valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the local property market.Marketing advice. We will value your property and give you detailed marketing advice on h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10815805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr & Farr, Churchdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.