Small Side, Hayle.
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, BUILT IN 2016.
- GARAGE WITH LIGHTING AND POWER. BUILT IN CUPBOARD.
- ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING POINT.
- ENCLOSED SUNNY ASPECT REAR GARDEN.
- OPEN PLAN LVING ROOM/KITCHEN/DINER.
- MODERN BATHROOM.
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC.
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRALLY HEATED.
- EASY ACCESS TO HAYLE, GWITHIAN BEACH, THE COASTLINE & ALL ROUTES.
Guide Price – Freehold £215,000
Immaculately presented spacious two double bedroom Coach House. Garage. Electric car charging port. Enclosed rear garden. Easy access to Hayle, the amenities, the coast and all routes.
Entrance Hall: Radiator. Fuse Box. Stairs to:
Living Room/Kitchen Diner: 5.60m x 5.18m (18’4” x 17’) Dual aspect double glazed window. Range of eye and base level cupboards. Inset gas hob. Fitted electric oven. Extractor Hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Smoke alarms x two. Radiators x two. Thermostat. Aerial point. Phone point.
Bathroom: 1.92m x 2.14m (6’4” x 7’) UPVC double glazed patterned window. Bath with mains shower. Fitted wall basin. Low level WC. Towel radiator. Extractor fan. Tiled Floor.
Bedroom 1: 2.82m x 3.10m (9’3” x 10’2”) UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Aerial point. Phone point.
Bedroom 2: 2.68m x 4.24m (8’9” x 13’11”) UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Loft hatch.
Outside: Gas meter. Electric meter. Electric car charging port.
Garage: 5.60m x 2.97m (18’4” x 9’9”) Up and over door. Concrete Floor. Cupboard housing ‘Potterton’ gas combi boiler. Lighting. Power. Smoke alarm. Side access to:
Garden: Fenced lawn area. Sunny aspect.
Council Tax Band A
Mains Electric, Water, Drains and Gas
Please note: These measurements are for guidelines only and may vary slightly.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Small Side, Hayle.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayle Station0.5 miles
- Lelant Station1.3 miles
- Lelant Saltings Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
We have extensive l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Hayle18554323912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.