Little Cotton Farm, Dartmouth, Devon
- Exclusive Development Of Contemporary Homes
- Sought After Location Of Dartmouth
- Spacious Townhouse
- Large Top Floor Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Living
- 4 Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC
- High Specification
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bradleys
Kitchen/ Dining Room
5m x 2.84m (16' 5" x 9' 4")
5m x 3.78m (16' 5" x 12' 5")
6.99m x 4m (22' 11" x 13' 1")
4.42m x 2.95m (14' 6" x 9' 8")
5.08m x 2.62m (16' 8" x 8' 7")
3.63m x 2.62m (11' 11" x 8' 7")
The dimensions quoted indicate the maximum size of rooms. They are given as a guide before construction has commenced and there may be some movement at completion. These are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, furniture or appliances. Purchasers are strongly recommended to confirm all measurements themselves. Artist impressions are for illustrative purposes only. Floor plans are for identification purposes only. All prospective buyers should note they are intended for guidance only and nothing contained therein should be a statement of fact or representation or warranty. All areas and dimensions are approximate and should not be relied upon in any way and in particular, room dimensions should not be used to determine measurements of furniture, appliances or floor coverings. Every effort has been made to ensure no statements are misleading. The site plan is not to scale and may be inaccurate and does not form any part of a contact of sale.
Little Cotton Farm, Dartmouth, Devon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Awarded the Best Overall Estate Agent in the UK for customer experience 2018 by review website allagents.co.uk, followed by Best Large Estate Agent in the UK and Best in the South West at the Negotiator Awards in 2018, this multi award winning agency is available until 10pm, 7 days a week.
As the region’s largest independent Estate Agent with over 30 offices they provide a range of related services to help clients old and new enjoy a positive moving experience. The Complete Property Ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNH210077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.