Old Farm Gardens, Moira, DE12 6EQ
- Four Bedroomed Detached Family Home
- Open Plan Living Kitchen + Bi-Folding Doors
- Generous Lounge | Study/Family Room
- Utility Room | Cloakroom W.C.
- Master Suite + Dressing Room & En-Suite Shower Room
- Stylish Four-Piece Bathroom
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Reserve Now | Completion Approx Spring 2021
- 10 Year NHBC Building Warranty
- EER: TBC | Freehold
The Location - Moira is a picturesque village in the Heart of the National Forest. The bustling Market Town of Ashby de la Zouch is a short drive away and offers a wide range of quality amenities including excellent schools, shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. The M42 motorway is easily accessed along with major cities including Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry and Birmingham. East Midlands airport is a 25-30 drive, and local train stations of Tamworth & East Midlands Parkway are also only a short drive away.
Should you wish to arrange a viewing, or require any further information then please contact us on .
Old Farm Gardens Development - CONSTRUCTION has started on this exclusive residential development in Moira by developer Willowstone Developments. The site of a former farming garden, located on the edge of the National Forest & Hicks Lodge will be turned into six quality homes all offering something a little different. The attractive development is situated within a private cul-de-sac and will include a mixture of four and five bedroomed detached family homes with garaging and off-road parking. Willowstone Developments said: “Our passion is building homes not houses, with a view of exceeding our clients expectations. Interest in Old Farm Gardens has already been very strong, this is a great location and one that we’re really excited and proud to offer to the open market. There’s easy access to country parks, nature walks, cycle walks and even boat trips at the Moira Furnace Museum. “What makes Willowstone Developments different is the extra attention to detail and a family owned developer, we apply a traditional craftsman approach to our developments ensuring our buyers get the best product available with a unique interior style. Offering a array of knowledge as a developer ensures the final results are finished to a high standard within timescales. Old Farm Gardens is currently under-construction with Plot 1 and 2 ready NOW!!
About The Properties - All of the properties within this unique development benefit from:
•Stylish Fitted Kitchens With Integrated Appliances
•Silestone Worktops with a 10 Year Guarantee
•Ceramic Tiled floors in Bathrooms/En-Suites
•Nest Thermostatic Intelligent Heating System
•10 Year NHBC Guarantee
•Contemporary Windows, Doors & Bi-Folding Doors
•Oak Stairacase with Glass Infill
•Matching Oak Interior Doors
•Sophisticated Resin Bonded Driveway
•Each Home Styled By a Interior Designer Influenced by Current Trends in a Timeless style
Ground Floor Accommodation - This particular plot offers:-
• Entrance Hallway
• Good-Sized Lounge (5.24m x 4.95m)
• Modern Living Kitchen/Diner (8.40m x 6.02m)
• Utility Room (2.41m x 2.02)
• Study (3.26 x 2.82)
• Cloakroom/W.C. (1.73m x 1.02m)
First Floor Accommodation - • Bedroom One (5.24m x 3.82m)
• Dressing Rom (1.65m x 2.21m)
• En-Suite Shower Room (2.21m max x 1.64m)
• Bedroom Two (4.25m x 3.09m)
• En-Suite Shower Room (3.09m x 1.81m)
• Bedroom Three (5.24m x 3.83m)
• Bedroom Four (3.37 x 3.30m)
• Four-Piece Bathroom (3.37m x 2.50m)
Outside - • Attached Single Garage
• Resin Bonded Driveway
• Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
• Black Slated Paved Patios
• External Feature Lighting and Tap
Reservations Being Taken -
Photo Disclaimer - The photos included in these porperty details are for illustrative purposes only.
Please Note:- - SERVICES: All mains are connected. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Newton Fallowell and no guarantee as to their operating ability or their efficiency can be given. MEASUREMENTS: Please note that room sizes are quoted in metres to the nearest tenth of a metre measured from wall to wall. The imperial equivalent is included as an approximate guide for applicants not fully conversant with the metric system. Room measurements are included as a guide to room sizes and are not intended to be used when ordering carpets or flooring. TENURE: Freehold - with vacant possession on completion. Newton Fallowell recommend that purchasers satisfy themselves as to the tenure of this property and we recommend they consult a legal representative such as a solicitor appointed in their purchase. Disclaimer:- Please note the photos used within this advertisement are for illustration purposes only and the specification and finish may differ from the photographs.
BrochuresBrochureOld Farm Gardens, Moira, DE12 6EQ
Old Farm Gardens, Moira, DE12 6EQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Reliable, flexible, local, family, professional, honest, competitive, confident, proactive, dedicated and committed.
These are some of many reasons why you should sell with our award winning team at Newton Fallowell, contact a member of team today for a confidential chat about how we can help you move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30510378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Ashby-De-La-Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.