Ainthorpe Lane, YO21
- Substantial three bedroom bungalow
- Fully refurbished
- Wrap around garden
- Integral Garage
- Large loft space
- Stunning location
- Double Glazing throughout
- **Back on the market**
The property briefly comprises of :
Entrance hallway leading to a large living room with log burner and views of the countryside.
Kitchen / Dining area has a tiled floor throughout and benefits from floor and wall units with a Belfast Sink.
The boot room can be entered from the hallway offering plenty of storage.
Master bedroom benefits from double built in wardrobes.
The beautiful family bathroom has a large walk in shower and a free standing bath with roll top.
Externally the garden wraps around the bungalow mainly to lawn with plenty or parking space at the front of the property.
The property boasts a large loft area which could easily provide further living space.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ainthorpe Lane, YO21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Danby Station0.6 miles
- Castleton Moor Station1.0 miles
- Commondale Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Dwela – the online estate agent will list and sell your property on Rightmove, without the need of an expensive traditional high street estate agent. We provide everything you would expect from an estate agent and more, Professional Property Photography, Floorplans, Energy Performance Certificate, For Sale Sign erected and collected, Sales Negotiation Support, Mortgage Advice, Conveyancing and Home Buyers Protection Insurance. If you prefer buyers can connect direct to ensure a quick house sa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AinthorpeLane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dwela Limited, Guisborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.