- A Detached Period East Northamptonshire Village Property with Land
- Approximately 9.3 Acres of Paddocks (stms), Ideal for Equestrian Pursuits
- Main House Garden and Grounds Extends to Just Over Half an Acre
- Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Snug and Conservatory
- Kitchen with Breakfast Room, WC and a Side Entrance Hallway/Boot Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite, Three Further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom
- Substantial Stable Block with Double Garage and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Total Accommodation of Main House Extends to 2741 Sq.Ft.
- Total Floorspace of Outbuildings Extends to 1508 Sq.Ft.
Generally a light and airy house due to the large windows, it is a blend of quaintness, grandeur and more modern living with exposed stone walls and timber beams and touches of modernity in the conservatory.
Not only does the house offer vast amounts of storage, but so too do the outbuildings. The L-shaped block, in front of which is a substantial area for parking, is divided into a large double garage with a connecting room at one end. On the other side are further rooms and stables. The heated swimming pool occupies the area behind the stables with garden views which is a very private and sheltered spot.
The first paddock, reached from the gravel drive, is completely fenced and around an acre. Two more fields of pasture connected by gates are further beyond, amounting to over eight more acres.
Energy Performance CertificatesPolebrook House
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station10.3 miles
About the agent
Fine and Country Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, Seaton
Seaton Grange Barn Offices, Grange Lane, Seaton, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9HT
Welcome to Fine and Country. We are a leading estate agency specialising in the selling and acquiring of Rutland's prime residential property. Our experienced staff have the ability to market property professionally on a local, regional, national and international level. Valuations are carried out by a team with over 30 years' combined experience, expertise and contacts. We pride ourselves on our integrity, the highest level of service and bein
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103544001725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.