Witney Road, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 0BX
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- SUPERB, REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN POPULAR LOCATION
- RECEPTION HALLWAY. FRONT FACING LOUNGE. GUESTS WC. FITTED KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM. 3 BEDROOMS. EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED. GAS CENTRAL HEATING. AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- GOOD SIZE ATTACHED GARAGE. FULLY ENCLOSED, GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN ON A WIDE PLOT
- NOT DIRECTLY OVERLOOKED FROM THE REAR. POPULAR LOCATION WITHIN THE WALTON HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
DIRECTIONS: Leave Stafford town centre via the A34 Lichfield Road. Continue to the top of Radford Bank, then turn left into Baswich Lane. Take the fourth turning on the right into Shipston Road. At the "T" junction, turn right into Witney Road, follow the road into the cul-de-sac on the left, where number 44 can be found in the left hand corner.
Witney Road is situated on the popular south east side of the county town of Stafford, and is approximately 2.5 miles from the town centre, with its wide range of high street shops, mainline Intercity railway station and general hospital. Stafford has direct access to the national motorway network via the M6, which also gives access to the M6 Toll Road. Cannock Chase is approximately 1.25 miles away.
Accommodation In Brief: RECEPTION HALLWAY. FRONT FACING LOUNGE. GUESTS WC. FITTED KITCHEN. GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM. 3 BEDROOMS. EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED. GAS CENTRAL HEATING. AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES. GOOD SIZE ATTACHED GARAGE. FULLY ENCLOSED, GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN ON A WIDE PLOT, NOT DIRECTLY OVERLOOKED FROM THE REAR. POPULAR LOCATION WITHIN THE WALTON HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA. INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. SORRY NO PETS
Should you decide to rent a property from us our terms are as follows: One months rent, in advance, plus a deposit equal to one months rent with an additional £100 (capped at a maximum of 5 weeks rent) Deposit returnable on your vacation should the property be left in the same condition as when you took it over). Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%, reasonable incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices, payment of unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy and during the tenancy (payable to the provider, all utilities, such as gas, electricity, water, communications - telephone and boardband, installation of cable/satellite, subscription to cable/satellite supplier, TV licence, Council tax. Clothier and Day is a member of Client Money protect and also a member of the Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. The deposit will be protected under My Deposits Scheme.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Witney Road, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST17 0BX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Why Choose Clothier & Day?
Successful Family Owned & Run Business
No Sale No Fee. Accompanied Viewings Available*
Competitive Sales Fees
Full Colour Details With Internal Photographs**
Prime Town Centre Location
Full Details And All Photographs On Rightmove
More Advertising (Stafford Post, Newsletter & Internet)
Mailing List Of Ready Buyers
All Viewers Are Telephoned For Their Feedback
All Sales Are Followed Through To Completion
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CD210325A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clothier & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.