Kennerleigh Avenue, Leeds
- Two bedroom bungalow
- Gardens front and rear
- Driveway and garage
- Two bedrooms plus attic room
- Useful occasional attic room
- Fantastic location
- Electric car charge point
Offering spacious accommodation, with the added benefit of an occasional attic bedroom.
Comprising briefly: Lounge with lots of natural light, fireplace and gas fire, kitchen fitted with a range of base and wall units, oven with hob and extractor, plumbed for washer. Two bedrooms and house bathroom comprising of a w.c., wash basin, bath and separate shower cubicle. Pull down ladder to large occasional loft bedroom with two Velux windows.
Externally is a front and rear garden. Gated access to driveway providing ample parking & detached single garage.
The property is situated within close proximity near the M1/A1 motorway, with rail links and all local amenities nearby. Also close to the new Thorpe Park shopping/entertainment/leisure complex.
Benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Viewing by appointment
BrochuresBrochureKennerleigh Avenue, Leeds
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Kennerleigh Avenue, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station0.3 miles
- Garforth Station2.5 miles
- East Garforth Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Townend Estate Agents have been leaders of the local property market for over 25 years.
With our contemporary office situated at the hub of the North Bradford and Aire Valley property scene, we have an intimate and extensive knowledge of the area.
An independent and professional firm with a 'can-do' attitude covering all aspects of residential property sales, letting and auctions. We understand that we are judged on the level of our service and are committed to offering a first cl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30511215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.