Montpelier Road, Brighton, BN1
- TICK BOX FOR ONLINE VIEWING
- ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- CONVERTED PERIOD BUILDING
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- OFF BRIGHTON SEAFRONT
- REQUIRES MODERNISATION
- 149 YEAR LEASE
- OWN STREET ENTRANCE
- FRONT PATIO/GARDEN
A ONE BEDROOM lower ground floor flat in a CONVERTED RECENTLY PAINTED PERIOD BUILDING in this CENTRAL LOCATION off BRIGHTON SEAFRONT. The accommodation comprises EAST ASPECT LOUNGE, DOUBLE BEDROOM, EN SUITE BATHROOM, KITCHEN, FRONT PATIO/GARDEN, SMALL REAR YARD, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, OWN STREET ENTRANCE, EPC D.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
East aspect patio doors, feature cast iron fireplace with stone hearth, shelving to chimney recess's, two radiators, stripped wood door with etched panels to hallway, two stripped wood doors with etched glass panels to:
West aspect multi pane sash window, radiator, stripped wood door with etched glass panels to HALLWAY, door to:
Fitted with white suite comprising panel bath with period style mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level close coupled WC, part tiled walls. tiled floor, radiator, window to side.
Tiled floor, plumbed space for washing machine, space for further appliance.
Worktop with one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, cupboards under, electric double oven with gas hob, shelving, 'Worcester' combination boiler, double glazed window to side, multi pane door.
SMALL REAR YARD
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Montpelier Road, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- Hove Station1.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
About the agent
"We are more than just sales people and we do not adopt the hard sell approach - we know our clients, listen and intelligently match them to a tailor made service or suitable property to buy or rent."
We feel blessed to be located in the historical and protected Brunswick area of Hove and with the utmost respect for our surroundings, have sympathetically designed our entire brand and associated colour scheme to subtly blend in.
But for ever
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16917983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brices, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.