Howard Terrace, City Centre
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
NO AGENCY FEES! £750 per month. This large, sunny and beautifully-restored apartment is situated in a converted Victorian house in Cardiff city centre; a short walk from Queen Street train station. Boasting plenty of character and charm, this spacious, ground-floor, one-bedroom apartment offers a well-equipped open-plan kitchen/lounge area with exposed brick fireplace, oak flooring, a large bathroom and an exceptionally spacious bedroom saturated with sunlight. Please note that Cardiff Council will not issue a residential parking permit for this property.
* £750 pcm
* Available 25th August 2021
* City centre location
* Large, sunny and beautifully-restored ground-floor apartment
* Open-plan kitchen/lounge area
* Please note that Cardiff Council will not issue a residential parking permit for this property
* View the floor plan to see the layout of the property
* Create yourselves a `wishlist`, i.e. the things that`ll help turn a good home into a great home, and we`ll do our best to negotiate them for you
* All of CPS Homes` properties come with gas, electrical and fire safety certificates, giving you extra peace of mind
Howard Terrace, City Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.3 miles
- Cathays Station0.7 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
As a company born and bred in Cardiff, we like to think we know our city and its people pretty well. And having been doing business for over a decade, we're confident we know its property market like the backs of our hands too. Here at CPS Homes we bring a refreshingly honest approach to everything we do. Whether you're a vendor or buyer, landlord or tenant, our friendly and knowledgeable staff are on-hand to lend their expert advice whenever you need them.
Our Woodville Road branch act
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P13088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Cathays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.