Maiden Street, Maesteg
- Three Bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Generous Sized Garden
- Viewing Recommended
- No Chain
A 3 bedroom semi detached property with a larger than average garden offered for sale in the popular area of Cwmfelin. The property is being sold with no on going chain and viewing is highly recommended.
A 3 bedroom semi detached property with larger than average garden offered for sale in the popular area of Cwmfelin. The property is being sold with no on going chain and viewing is highly recommended. Internally the property comprises entrance hall, three reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and separate wc to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a large garden. Viewing is recommended - to book your appointment please call Peter Alan Maesteg on or book your appointment online 24/7 at
Entered via composite front door. Access to lounge. Stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
Tiled flooring. Coving to ceiling. Access to sitting room.
Sitting Room 9' x 13' 3" ( 2.74m x 4.04m )
Tied flooring. Coving to ceiling.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units that match the kitchen. Space for Dining Table. Access to understairs storage, WC, bathroom and kitchen
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 4' 9" ( 3.76m max x 1.45m )
Tiles to floor. Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Sink and drainer. Space for oven. Built in four ring hob. Access to side porch.
Fitted with a low level WC and was hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a bath and wash hand basin. Storage cupboard. Double glazed window to rear.
Tiles to floor. Access to front and rear of property.
Carpet to floor. Double glazed window to rear. Access to all bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.12m )
Carpet to floor. Coving to ceiling. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 10' 3" ( 2.49m x 3.12m )
Carpet to floor. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 10' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.20m )
Carpet to floor. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with outside toilets and access to basement of house. The property also offers side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Maiden Street, Maesteg
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garth Mid-Glamorgan Station0.3 miles
- Maesteg Ewenny Road Station0.6 miles
- Maesteg Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MTG302228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Maesteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.