Neasden Lane , London, NW10
- Two double bedroom apartment
- purpose built private block
- Long Lease
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Homeview Estates
The property is conveniently located close to Neasden shopping parade with its multiple shopping and bus services with the nearest station being Neasden (Jubilee Line).
Viewings strictly via appointments only! Viewing highly recommended.
Offers will be considered by serious buyers
Neasden Lane , London, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neasden Station0.2 miles
- Dollis Hill Station0.6 miles
- Willesden Green Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Homeview Estates
The firm is proud of being independent of any group or umbrella organisation and regards personal service to its clients and applicants as an absolute priority. We carry out free sales valuations and maintain competitive commission rates on a NO SALE/NO Fee basis. In the case of rental property we provide a full management service if required.
In addition we act for several reputable building/development companies who are continually seeking suitable pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KBN000B2A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeview Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.