Thornhill Place, CB24
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS
- FULLY RE-DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- ALL NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- FRONT GARDEN AND ENCLOSED LARGE REAR GARDEN
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- BRAND NEW FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE FITTED 2020
The ground floor comprises:
* A large kitchen diner
* A large lounge
* A sizable hallway
The first floor comprises:
* A master bedroom
* 1 further double sized bedroom.
* A fully fitted family bathroom with a bath
* A sizeable hallway with a functional airing cupboard.
Gas central heating and parking for 2 cars off road.
The property is within walking distance of local amenities and provides easy access into Cambridge City Centre.
This property is just waiting for a family to move in, all you have to do is call us to make that viewing.... BE QUICK!
***** FLOORING IS STILL TO BE LAID *****
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Thornhill Place, CB24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North6.1 miles
About the agent
Flagship Private Lettings is a local letting agent, closely affiliated with Flagship Housing, located in Mildenhall. We currently own and manage around 280 properties in and around Suffolk and Norfolk. We are a dedicated, friendly team and believe that we can achieve our purpose of creating places where people want to live by providing excellent customer service, keeping operating costs low, constantly improving our services and acquiring properties in the right areas. We provide a professio
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22TP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flagship, Flagship Private Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.