Whitby Road, Pickering, YO18
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Single garage with driveway
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- Handy utility room
- Work from home in the study
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge
- French doors to the garden
- Discover your dream new home
- Reserve early to personalise
- Ideal for family life
This tasteful, double-fronted, detached home, with elegant sash-style windows, provides plenty of flexible living space.
The Avondale's generous open-plan kitchen has a dedicated dining area with an attractive bay window, and a separate utility room. A large, triple-aspect lounge leads to the garden via French doors and a separate study provides quiet space to work.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms, bedroom 1 with en suite, and a family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Kitchen / Breakfast / Din - 6600mm x 4418mm (21'7'' x 14'5'')
- Lounge - 5490mm x 3615mm (18'0'' x 11'10'')
- Study - 2885mm x 2490mm (9'5'' x 8'2'')
- Utility - 2062mm x 1688mm (6'9'' x 5'6'')
- Wc - 1768mm x 983mm (5'9'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5587mm x 3615mm (18'3'' x 11'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2222mm x 1435mm (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 5227mm x 2800mm (17'1'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3566mm x 3316mm (11'8'' x 10'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3893mm x 2550mm (12'9'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2871mm x 1929mm (9'5'' x 6'3'')
BrochuresBrochure for Heather Croft
Whitby Road, Pickering, YO18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malton Station8.2 miles
About the development
Heather Croft in Pickering
- On the edge of the North York Moors
- 10 year NHBC warranty for peace of mind
- Set within a popular village
- Reserve now to personalise
- 5 star homebuilder for 10 years running
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.