Hawthorne Road, Frodsham
- Let type:
- Long term
- DETACHED HOUSE
- WALKING DISTANCE OF FRODSHAM TOWN CENTRE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- CAR PARKING SPACE
- REAR GARDEN
- 12 MONTH LEASE
- NO PETS NO SMOKERS
- REFERENCES WILL BE APPLIED FOR
- AVAILABLE FROM MID APRIL 2021
2 bedroomed detached house within walking distance of Frodsham town centre. Car parking space and rear garden. Available for a 12 month lease. No smokers . No Pets. References will be applied for. Please note available mid April.
Hall - Stairs to first floor and landing.
Cloakroom - WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room - 3.51m x 2.84m (11'6" x 9'4") - French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen - 3.35m x 1.91m (11'0" x 6'3") - (Narrowing to 4'5"). Sink unit, base units and wall cupboards. Hob, oven and washing machine.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 3.48m x 2.84m (11'5" x 9'4") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.48m x 2.21m (11'5" x 7'3") -
Bathroom - Three piece suite with electric shower.
Directions - From the centre of Frodsham at the traffic lights by the Bears Paw, travel east along High Street for about 150 yards and turn left into Ship Street. Turn left into Hawthorne Road, follow the road round the right hand bend and the property is situated on the right.
Please Note - Rent - £650 pcm
Deposit - £650
Council Tax - Band C
On instructions of the landlord, strictly no pets, smokers
References will be applied for.
BrochuresBrochureHawthorne Road, Frodsham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Hawthorne Road, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station2.7 miles
- Helsby Station1.1 miles
- Runcorn Station5.4 miles
About the agent
We are independent estate agents specialising in residential property. Ian Tickle is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in the business. We pride ourselves on the fact that the name above the door is the name of the owner. As far as experience is concerned nobody knows the property market place in the areas covered by our office better. Viz:- FRODSHAM, HELSBY, KINGSLEY, NORLEY, MANLEY, MOULDSWORTH, ASHTON HAYES, CROWTON, DELAMERE, SUTTON W
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30514379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.