Highgate Avenue, London, N6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- A Minutes Walk from Tube and Rail Station
- Close to Local Amenities
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Duplex Flat (Like a Small House)
- Central Location
- Spacious Lounge
- Wooden Flooring Throughout (Except Stairs)
- Good Natural Light
- Quiet Location
- Secure Intercom System
The Property comprises of Two double bedrooms, one to the front of the property and one to the rear. It has a fully tiled family bathroom with electric shower over bath, a spacious living room with feature windows and a fitted kitchen with Washer/Dryer, Fridge Freezer
Further benefits include wooden flooring, resident permit parking as well as gas central heating.
Available Now and viewings are highly recommended.
To arrange an appointment to view this property, please contact our Lettings Team who will be happy to arrange this for you.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Highgate Avenue, London, N6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.2 miles
- Archway Station0.8 miles
- Upper Holloway Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Ginger Lettings was formed to offer both landlords and tenants a professional, sympathetic service. For landlords, we wanted to create an environment where they could feel completely confident in leaving us to manage their major asset, and for tenants we have striven to provide a fair, even-handed approach to helping you find your own home.
Ginger Lettings already has a significant portfolio of properties which it manages on behalf of our clients. We have arranged links with carefully
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIGH2B28032021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ginger Lettings, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.