Henson Close, Whetstone, Leicester
- GUIDE PRICE £380,000 - £390,000
- Detached Family Home In Show Home Condition
- Hallway, WC & Living Room With Herringbone Amtico Flooring
- Stunning Newly Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worksurface & Bosch Appliances
- Open Plan Living Dining Area & Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Three With Built In Wardrobes
- Master En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Professionally Landscaped Garden With Porcelain Patio
- New Carpets, CCTV, Made To Measure Blinds & Outside & Garden Lighting
- Energy Rating B
In Whetstone you’ll enjoy a lively local community with plenty going on, there’s Blaby & Whetstones Boys Club, a golf course, two good primary schools, St Peters and Badgerbrook, three churches, a few public houses and a good selection of local shops including a post office, a supermarket, a pharmacy and a dentist. Whetstone is located within a close proximity to the city and the open countryside, with excellent access to the motorway networks and Narborough train station.
Entrance Hallway -
Downstairs Wc -
Living Room - 5.08m x 3.40m (16'8 x 11'2) -
Refitted Living Dining Kitchen - 673.61m max x 6.15m max (2210 max x 20'2 max) -
Refitted Utility Room - 2.59m x 1.78m (8'6 x 5'10) -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.81m x 3.58m (12'6 x 11'9) -
En-Suite Shower Room - 2.95m x 1.02m (9'8 x 3'4) -
Bedroom Two - 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5 x 10'1) -
Bedroom Three - 3.81m x 2.79m (12'6 x 9'2) -
Bedroom Four - 3.18m x 2.16m (10'5 x 7'1) -
Family Bathroom - 2.03m x 1.80m (6'8 x 5'11) -
BrochuresBrochureHenson Close, Whetstone, Leicester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Henson Close, Whetstone, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.0 miles
- South Wigston Station2.2 miles
- Leicester Station5.1 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned business with Directors working at the frontline. At nest we understand that moving home is more than buying or selling bricks and motar - It is about building your dreams.
The fundamental differences between nest and it's competitors are the maturity and experience of the sales and lettings teams, coupled with the companies attitude towards providing excellent service. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated ourse
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30514990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estate Agents, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.