Ealing Green, Ealing, W5
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Prestigious Development
- Ground Floor Flat
- Highest Quality
- Large Double Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom
- Ample Storage Space
- Modern Open Plan Living
- Private Patio
- Off Street Parking
Set on the ground floor of this prestigious and unique development, this well presented one bedroom apartment has been finished to a very high standard and is offered to the market furnished or unfurnished. The property has a bright and spacious open plan reception room with a modern fully fitted kitchen, a stylish bathroom and a large double bedroom. Further benefits include a private patio area, an entry phone system, ample storage space and off street parking. Available end of April 2021.
Walpole Court is situated on a popular residential road, ideally located for access to Ealing Broadway’s tube station (Central and District lines, mainline and future Crossrail), shopping centre, restaurants and bars, as well as the beautiful open spaces of Walpole Park.
BrochuresEaling Green, Ealing, W5
Ealing Green, Ealing, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.4 miles
- South Ealing Station0.6 miles
- West Ealing Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.The biggest strength of
Helliwell & Co.
is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients. Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by our highly motivated and trained professionals.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30515120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Helliwell & Co, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.