Bacon Street, London, E2
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Floor
- Semi Open Plan Kitchen Lounge
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Double Glazing Windows
- Excellent Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Wood Floors
- Lift Access
- Private Balcony
The property features a spacious reception room boasting spotlights and wood floors, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and a modern fully tiled three piece bathroom suite.
Further benefits include lift access, ample storage, video entry phone system and located in the heart of Shoreditch with the station, Box Park and Spitalfields on your door step along with Liverpool Street just a short stroll away.
Bacon Street, London, E2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.2 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.5 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.5 miles
About the agent
It’s often the case that in our business that bottom line becomes more important than service and product. Finding an estate agent that shares your passion for your property is important. We pride ourselves on being independent, honest versatile and licensed – we always have your goals in mind. Nelsons London Bridge are members of the TPO (The Property Ombudsman), so you can have peace of mind in the knowledge that you are dealing with a qualified professional who adheres to a strict code of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nelsons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.