Meanwood Road, Leeds
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Stunning Extended Dining Kitchen
- Stylish Décor Throughout
- Modern Bathroom and Guest W.C.
- Block Paved Drive and Detached Garage
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Near Plenty Of Green Spaces
- Excellent Transport Links, Schools and Amenities
With PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises: An entrance vestibule. A lounge with square bay window and exposed brick recessed fireplace with tiled hearth. To the rear of the property is the heart of the home; a gorgeous extended dining kitchen. Dark shaker style wall and base units contract with the quartz style laminate worktops. French doors lead out to the low maintenance rear garden. There is also a useful guest w.c. The first floor landing leads to: Two double bedrooms, a good sized single bedroom and the modern house bathroom. Outside to the front of the property is a block paved drive. To the side is a shared drive which provides access to a detached garage.
Ideally placed for access to central Meanwood, Headingley, Chapel Allerton and Leeds city centre. Local shops, bars and restaurants are nearby. There are several outstanding schools for all ages. As well as plenty of green walks along the Meanwood Valley Trail, The Ridge and around Meanwood Valley Urban Farm.
Sure to be popular we highly recommend calling as soon as possible to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Meanwood Road, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station1.0 miles
- Headingley Station1.4 miles
- Leeds Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR210608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.