Spring Avenue, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
- Two Bed Coach House
- Reception hallway
- Secure allocated parking
- Lake Views
- No Chain
- Well presented throughout
Sharman Quinney are pleased to present this two bedroom coach house, situated in the popular area of Hampton Vale. Close to local amenities and major traffic links.
Entrance door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cloaks cupboard, stairs to second floor landing.
16'5" x 13'5" (5.0m x 4.09m).
Double glazed French windows to front, radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, single drainer, built in electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, space for stand up fridge freezer.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, frosted double glazed window to front, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Built in boiler cupboard, double glazed window to rear.
13'5" x 8'8" (4.09m x 2.64m). Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and chest of drawers, radiator.
13'3" x 7'4" (4.04m x 2.24m). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with integral shower over, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, wiled splash back, frosted double glazed window to front, radiator, dual volt shaver socket.
To the front there are lake views. Rear access is via remote control secure gates to the communal car park with allocated space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Spring Avenue, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station3.0 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , HAMPTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM202336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.