Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- SECURE FOB ENTRY THROUGHOUT
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- SMART TV & DESK SPACE IN EACH ROOM
- KITCHEN IN EACH STUDIO
- 5 CLUB ROOMS FOR INFORMAL RELAXATION WITH SEATING & FLAT SCREEN TV'S & VIEWING AREA
- GAMES ROOM WITH TABLE TENNIS TABLES
- YOGA ROOM WITH SOFT WOOD FLOOR
- A SUPERBLY DESIGNED GROUND FLOOR COMMUNAL AREA WITH COFFEE STATION & SOFAS
- ALL BILLS & WIFI INCLUDED
We have 4 different studios to choose from; classic, deluxe, superior and luxury.
Wingfield House is a step forward in the quality of student accommodation, and is conveniently situated at the gateway to Portsmouth, a few minutes walk from the town centre and the University Campus, offering students large soundproofed studios.
Studio sizes range from 19-21m2 - 30m2.
Excellent in-house facilities, including 24-hour concierge, a large state of the art ground floor gym, 5 club rooms for informal relaxation which includes comfy seating, desk space, flat screen TV's and viewing area, laundry room on each room which includes free of charge, washing machines and tumble dryers.
Yoga room with soft wood flooring, internal bike store, games room with table tennis tables, a superbly designed Ground Floor communal area with coffee station, sofas, booths, tables, and window seating with stools.
There is an adjacent Pub with late licence ''under development'' for food and drink which has sole use of Wingfield House residents only.
All Studios have an en-suite shower room, WC, basin and a kitchen. Fully fitted kitchens include a built in microwave, fan assisted ovens, fridge with freezer compartment, plus two ring electric hob. Studios are furnished with wardrobes and storage units, a 32'' smart TV, desk and lamp, armchair, Parlour stool, standard double bed with memory foam mattress, wood slat blinds, WIFI 30 MB.
Contact us today to book a viewing! Viewings welcome now!
If you would like to reserve a studio then please call us whereby we can explain the reservation process.
**Please note that studio prices will differ per studio and per floor.**
**A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be required to secure the property.**
**This property is fully managed by Days Lettings.**
Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.4 miles
- Fratton Station0.8 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Day's Lettings Ltd ''your local independent letting agent'' Situated in the heart of Southsea opposite the shopping precinct. With over 14 years' experience we have a real passion for property. Our promise is a first class service from start to finish and beyond! We pride ourselves on the service we give to both landlord and tenant's alike and relish the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Why Choose Days Lettings for Your Lettings Management Services?<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WHCLASSIC19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Days Lettings Ltd, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.