Playfair Street, Eagley, Bolton
- Delightful Stone End Cottage
- Situated In The Sought After Conservation Area At Eagley
- Quaint Grade Two Listed Row Of Cottages
- Entrance Vestibule, Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- First Floor, Two Bedrooms, Three Piece Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard, Off Road Driveway Parking Behind
- No Upward Chain!
- Early Viewing Recommended
The plaque on the front says it all!!
A charming stone end cottage which has bundles of character and features and would suit either someone starting of their journey on the property ladder or someone downsizing. Being a grade two listed row of cottages you can be assured that the features that come with such properties are retained.
Accessed via the entrance vestibule keeping the heat in and everyday noises out leads to the lounge with welcoming wood burner, perfect for those winter evenings. The dining kitchen has wall and floor units with built in oven, four plate hob and extractor hood above, a sash window looks out to the rear courtyard. The first floor benefits from two bedrooms, the main bedroom being generous in size and a three piece bathroom. In addition to the rear courtyard beyond is invaluable off road parking with a drive area and recently completed concrete base which if required could site a garage in the future should you wish.
With no upward chain you could be living in this wonderful cottage before you know it but don't hang around as they are in demand and are selling quickly!
Conservation Area - Eagley Bank is a delightful conservation area well known for its attractive stone cottages situated at the top of Andrew Lane. Acknowledged as an area of high residential demand, the area is conveniently located for transport links and close to excellent amenities including shopping, schools and leisure facilities.
BrochuresBrochurePlayfair Street, Eagley, Bolton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Playfair Street, Eagley, Bolton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley Cross Station0.7 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.3 miles
- Bolton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Established in Bolton in 2020 by a team of local property professionals with a rich variety of experience, we at Claves are devoted to serving your property needs. We are fully committed to providing a service that is second to none.
With over 40 years experience shared amongst the Claves team, we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide ranging service that is both friendly and professional, as befits our strong and reliable reputat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30486060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claves, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.