Church Street, Frodsham
- Two bedroom apartment.
- High specification finishes throughout.
- Close to Frodsham train station.
- Town centre location.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A well-presented and high specification two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Frodsham town centre. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Located in the heart of Frodsham town centre, residents have easy access to its many independent and high street shops, eateries and public houses, not to mention the town's library, leisure facilities, health centre and historic Castle Park. Frodsham has a number of highly regarded primary schools and is within the catchment area for Helsby High School.
Frodsham is a hub for transport links by both road and rail. Frodsham train station has active direct lines to Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and Runcorn. From Runcorn you can travel direct to London. By road Junction 12 of the M56 is around 2 miles away giving easy access to Chester, Manchester and Warrington whilst the Mersey Flow provides access to Widnes and Liverpool.
It is our understanding that the Property is not a registered title at Land Registry. We are advised by the Vendor that a Lease will be created in preparation for completion of sale, the details of which are not yet known. We advise that your conveyancer take the necessary steps to advise you with regards to the creation of a Lease and the potential timeframes involved.
Lounge Kitchen 10' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.58m )
Open Plan Living. Two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, velux window, eaves storage, radiator. Kitchen area - wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel basin with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated electric oven with hob and extractor fan over, space for white goods, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, velux window, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.31m )
Velux window, radiator, eaves storage.
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low level w.c., tiled flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Street, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.1 miles
- Helsby Station2.3 miles
- Runcorn Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Frodsham Swetenhams office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Swetenhams has been trading since 1936, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Swetenhams as your estate agent…
>> Your local Swetenhams team in Frodsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We k
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM107388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.