Briarswood Close, Pound Hill, Crawley
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Drive way and Double Garage
- Two Ensuite Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this beautiful SIX bedroom detached family home to the market! Situated in the highly sought after Pound Hill and less than a mile from Three Bridges train station, this property would make an ideal purchase for those needing reliable and fast transport links!
Located in a highly sought after area this stunning home is just a stone's throw from Three Bridges train station. This charming family house is accompanied by a substantial amount of outside space including a sizeable front garden and generous rear garden. The property itself is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and has ample space for off street parking and an integral double garage.
Downstairs, you are greeted by a marvellous entrance hallway with oak wood flooring that runs throughout the downstairs apart from the kitchen. A very unique feature of this home is that it offers an abundance of entertaining space. It benefits from a large open plan family, dining, & living room which allows a natural flow throughout the house. The modern kitchen has been fitted to the highest standard and is situated right in the heart of the house. It includes granite worktops, integrated appliances, gas cooker and an eye level oven. The downstairs also has the added benefit of a cosy study, utility room and fourth reception room. Another great benefit of this house is that there is a downstairs shower room which is perfect for family use.
The first floor includes six bedrooms, two of which contain their own en-suite bathrooms and a further family bathroom. All bedrooms have enough space to occupy double beds and additional bedroom furniture; the master bedroom benefits from a walk in wardrobe. The other 5 include built in wardrobes and large windows to allow ample light in.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Briarswood Close, Pound Hill, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station0.6 miles
- Crawley Station1.8 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crawley Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crawley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA108253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.