Whittington Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5
- AN EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- Good size sitting room with double doors to the dining room
- Attractive fitted kitchen and separate laundry room
- Sun room overlooking the rear garden
- Four spacious bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Driveway parking and garage
- Established eclosed rear garden with paved patio area
- Ideally situaed to the West of Swindon just a short walk to schools and local amenities
- M4 motorway just a short drive
The front of the property has a lawn area and benefits from a blocked paved driveway providing parking for two vehicles and a single garage with access in to the laundry room.
When you enter this home you are met with a light reception hall with cloakroom, this leads through to an attractive fitted kitchen with plenty of floor and wall mounted units, providing good storage. There is a laundry room with space and plumbing for appliances and a door giving access to the garage and garden. This home also benefits from a separate dining room, a sun room which over looks the rear garden and a spacious sitting room with box window to the front.
On the first floor there are four generous size bedrooms, there is a tiled bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom. Outside this property you will find an established rear garden, enclosed by fencing, with a paved patio area for outside dining and the remaining garden laid to lawn. There is a pedestrian side gate allowing access to the front.
Westlea is conveniently placed to the West of Swindon and has plenty of path and cycleways to all the nearby amenities, just a five minute walk is the West Swindon shopping centre with Asda, post office, hair dressers and a travel agents to name a few. There are several local primary and senior schools all of which have good ratings and are within walking distance of this family home. There is also the popular Lydiard Park Country House which is only a short walk away and Shaw Ridge leisure park with cinema, Bowling alley and a few restaurants all within a 10 minute stroll. The M4 motorway is also just a short drive from here.
These particulars, are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract, all descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith by Jessica James Properties but do not amount to a representation or warranty. They should not be relied upon as statements of fact and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Neither we nor the seller accept any responsibility for any error within these particulars. Neither the partners or any employees of the company have any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property, any plan is for layout guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes and compass bearings are approximate and you should not rely upon them without checking first. Please discuss with us any aspects, which are particularly important to you before travelling to view the property.
Whittington Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Over 20 years of experience within the industry, we can offer expertise on all aspects of property management.
We have a trusted list of mortgage advisors and solicitors who we can recommend who offer mortgage advice and legal services.
For property maintenance we use local tradesman who have been tried and tested, not only by us but other vendors and landlords.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JJP26321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessica James Properties, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.