Sandringham Drive, Hove, BN3
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms
- Large entertaining space with bi fold doors
- Stunning corner position with unobscured views over Brighton & Hove
- Modern fitted bathrooms
- Detached garage
- Off road parking
- Separate living room
- Underfloor heating in family bathroom
- Sought after road and location
Guide price £725,000 - £750,000
Sandringham Drive is in one of Hove's most desirable areas. Set back from Hove Park you are in the ideal location. This quiet residential area, close to Goldstone Valley which has excellent facilities with local shops, parks and quaint cafés, as well of some of the areas most desirable schools. This family home is surrounded by excellent bus routes and has easy access to the A23 and A27. The property is a short journey into Brighton & Hove city centre.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer you this exceptional, like no other 4 double bedroom semi detached house situated on the sought after Sandringham drive. Upon entering this beautifully finished property you are met with a spacious entrance hall. The ground floor of this spacious family home comprises of a separate living room with wood burner, 21ft x 19'5ft open plan kitchen/ dining area with island, breakfast bar and bi-folding doors expanding the entire width of the kitchen. This well thought out room then leads onto your landscaped half decked/ well maintained lawned garden, making this the perfect space to enjoy those intimate family dinners or entertain guests. The ground floor kitchen area is fitted with ample storage, all household appliances and benefits from a downstairs cloakroom/ separate W/C.
Off of the first floor landing area are three well proportioned double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom with underfloor heating. The second floor, recently converted by the current owners is a very well thought out master bedroom, also comprising a newly fitted ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe. This stunning loft conversion is authentic, in keeping with the the era of the property and commands one of the most salubrious, unobscured views in this entire area overlooking Brighton & Hove.
Due to this properties unique corner position you benefit from a larger garden than most, a detached garage, with two off street parking spaces to the front and rear of the house. This stunning family home is the perfect example of how a 'cook built' property in the sought after Goldstone Valley area should be presented. Viewing highly recommended.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Sandringham Drive, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station1.1 miles
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
- Hove Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18376804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.