Nairn Road, Stamford
- Renovated to a high standard
- Three bedroom mid terrace
- Large living room
- Spacious modern kitchen breakfast room
- New windows, door, fascia's and soffits
- Modern boiler
- Re wire
- Ample off road parking for at least two vehicles
- EPC rating - C
The property is arranged over two floors, entering via the entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor. To one side of the property is the light and airy living room with a modern re fresh look, new flooring and French doors which open into the large conservatory. To the opposite side of the property is the spacious kitchen breakfast room featuring a wealth of modern units, integrated double oven, oak worktops and a lovely breakfast bar. Completing downstairs in the rear hallway is a downstairs cloakroom and a large handy storage cupboard which goes under the stairs. To the first floor, the landing connects two well balanced double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and the modern four piece family bathroom, fully tiled and features a separate bath and walk in shower. Bedroom one has its own built in wardrobe above the stairs.
Outside to the front a gravelled driveway offers off road parking for two - three vehicles. The rear garden is all enclosed and low maintenance with a patio seating area, lawn, a large shed and an outbuilding offering plenty of storage.
Entrance Hall - 1.37m x 0.81m (4'6 x 2'8) -
Living Room - 5.94m x 3.15m (19'6 x 10'4) -
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 4.75m x 2.84m (15'7 x 9'4) -
Conservatory - 4.42m x 2.90m (14'6 x 9'6) -
Rear Hallway - 2.03m x 0.86m (6'8 x 2'10) -
Cloakroom - 1.09m x 1.04m (3'7 x 3'5) -
Landing - 2.87m x 1.17m (9'5 x 3'10) -
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 3.20m (12'5 x 10'6) -
Bedroom Two - 3.78m x 2.90m (12'5 x 9'6) -
Bedroom Three - 3.20m narrowing 2.36m x 2.08m (10'6 narrowing 7'9 -
Bathroom - 2.08m narrowing 1.04m x 3.86m (6'10 narrowing 3'5 -
Outhouse - 2.06m x 1.50m (6'9 x 4'11) -
BrochuresBrochureNairn Road, StamfordKey Facts for Buyers
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Nairn Road, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Since opening its doors in March 2014, the branch has seen huge success and growth. It has even been recognised by rightmove.co.uk as the top selling agent in Stamford for the month of November 2014, despite being open for only eight months.
Owned & run by Managing Director, Jason Treadwell, the branch specialises in sales, valuations, financial services, mortgages, conveyancing, land valuations (plots) and new homes. The branch boasts a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30518564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.