Andover Road, Ludgershall, Andover
- Built in 2013 By Talisman Homes
- Situated in a Bespoke and Exclusive development
- Large open plan Kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room with log burner
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower room to master
- Large Driveway with Garage
- Landscaped Garden with Envious views
Graham & Co are truly delighted to offer this exceptional detached family home built in 2013 by Messrs. Talisman homes. Situated in an exclusive development with just four properties. Finished to an impeccably high standard throughout, Holme Chase offers a tastefully designed Kitchen/ breakfast room with built in utilities as well as French doors that open out on to the rear garden overlooking eye catching and enviable views over countryside and farm land. There is a sitting room with a log burner, a downstairs cloakroom, dining room, utility room, four generously sized bedrooms with an Ensuite shower in the master bedroom. To the front of the property, there is a large driveway for multiple vehicles as well as a garage.
Faberstown positioned on the edge of Ludgershall offers supermarkets, restaurants, café, surgery, and award-winning butchers, with the Wellington Academy offering nursery, primary and secondary schooling. As far as communications are concerned, the village is well placed for the A303 and M3, and the nearby Andover and Grateley train stations provide services to London Waterloo, with Pewsey station providing access to London Paddington. Andover is approximately 8 miles, Pewsey is approximately 10 miles, Marlborough is approximately 14 miles and Salisbury is approximately 18 miles.
BrochuresBrochureAndover Road, Ludgershall, Andover
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Andover Road, Ludgershall, Andover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Andover Station5.7 miles
About the agent
The directors Wayne Turpin, Stuart Graham and Guy Sommerville have around 80 years experience berween them and their staff all live in the local area. As a firm of independent property agents, living and working in the local community, Graham & Co have the skills and professionalism you need to ensure that buying, selling or letting a property is as straightforward as possible.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30518607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham & Co, Andover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.