Arden Gate,William Street
- Built-in wardrobes in master bedroom
- High quality designer kitchen
- READY TO MOVE IN!
- High-end European-branded appliances
- Wine Cooler
- Engineered European oak flooring
- High quality carpet in bedrooms
- Thermostatically controlled electric heating
- Parking available
- 10 Years Building Warranty
A superb one bedroom apartment located within the brand new Arden Gate development in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
This apartment is offered with an open plan kitchen/living room, designed to a high standard with the latest specifications.
Residents will be just a short walk from Brindleyplace, the Cube and the Mailbox where you can take advantage of the relaxing canals and many bars and restaurants.
Arden Gate is a brand new luxury developement with 225 luminous one and two-bedroom apartments and duplexes in Birmingham’s prime city centre.
This development offers the best in luxury modern living, with each unit featuring designer kitchens with high end, integral branded appliances, built in wardrobes with internal spotlights and sliding doors, modern white en suite bathrooms and high end oak flooring in the hallways, living room and kitchen. These sleek, luxury apartments are designed for the modern individual who wants to live and work in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
Birmingham is strategically positioned in the centre of the UK, just 112 miles from London. As the No.1 destination to live for people leaving the
capital, Birmingham is the UK’s most vibrant and dynamic second city.90% of the UK is within 4 hours from the city and the upcoming high speed railway, HS2,will provide Birmingham with access to 45 million people within a 1-hour travel period.
Arden Gate is exceptionally well located in Birmingham’s prime city centre, where everything is only a heartbeat away.
6 min walk to Birmingham Canals, 8 min walk to Brindleyplace and 10 min by car to the University of Birmingham.
15 min walk to Birmingham New Street Station and onto London’s Euston Station in 1h20.
The High-Speed Rail Network (HS2) will connect Birmingham to London in 39 minutes by 2026, Birmingham to Manchester in 40 minutes and Birmingham to Leeds in 55 minutes by 2033.
**Photos are of the show home and for marketing purposes only.
Arden Gate,William Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We work with the UK's top house builders and developers to deliver exceptional new homes. We deliver a high standard of service and a stress-free sales and marketing process
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2591374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Centrick New Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.