Greenvale Park, Hawarden CH5 3
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
- SUPERB DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 3 beds (2 doubles), 2 baths (master ensuite)
- Lounge, kitchen/dining room & WC
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Driveway with ample off road parking
- Close to amenities, schools & commuter rts
This immaculate detached family home is located on Greenvale Park, in the sought after village of Hawarden, Flintshire.
Situated close to Hawarden Village offering a range of amenities including pubs, restaurants and independent shops and some of the area's most popular schools, this property is also within easy reach of commuter links, such as the A55 and M56/53 Motorways, allowing swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester City, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester and to the local business and industrial parks in Deeside and Chester.
Beautifully presented throughout, this property briefly comprises to the ground floor of; entrance hall with door through to; well-proportioned lounge with window overlooking the front of the property allowing in an abundance of natural light, feature living flame gas fire with modern surround and hearth; double doors leading to kitchen/dining room having a range of fully fitted wood effect shaker style wall and base units, topped with contrasting granite work surfaces, integrated appliances to include four burner gas hob, electric over/grill, extractor fan and fridge freezer, with space and plumbing for washing machine, useful storage cupboard, plenty of space for a family sized dining table and chairs, double doors leading to rear garden lend a bright and airy feeling to this space; downstairs WC with two piece white suite to include wall hung basin and low flush WC.
Stairs rise from the entrance hall onto the first floor landing leading to; well-proportioned master bedroom, with window overlooking the front of the property; ensuite with three piece white suite to include fully tiled shower enclosure with mains pressure shower over, pedestal basin and WC; bedroom two, also being a double located to the rear of the property; bedroom three, a single situated to the front of the property; family bathroom having three piece white suite, to include bath with electric shower over, pedestal basin and WC.
With early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment, this immaculate property also benefits from mains gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Lounge - 6.0m x 3.95m [19' 8" x 13' 0"]
Kitchen/Dining Rm - 4.92m x 3.70m [16' 1" x 12' 1"]
Downstairs wc - 2.26m x 1.15m [7' 4" x 3' 9"]
Master bedroom - 3.90m x 2.92m [12' 9" x 9' 6"]
En suite - 2.92m x 0.88m [9' 6" x 2' 10"]
Bedroom 2 - 3.90m x 2.92m [12' 9" x 9' 6"]
Bedroom 3 - 2.60m x 1.90m [8' 6" x 6' 2"]
Family bathroom - 2.47m x 1.90m [8' 1" x 6' 2"]
To the front, the property is approached via a block paved driveway offering ample off road parking, an area laid to lawn to the side with planted border, block paved pathway to side allowing access to rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden is divided into two tiers, lower tier being block paved perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining, upper tier being mainly laid to lawn with planted border to the periphery, can be accessed via a side gate to alternatively through the double doors from the kitchen.
Viewings are exclusively by appointment. Please contact our Hawarden office to discuss your requirements.
From our Hawarden office, head West along The Highway/B5125, after 0.7 miles turn left onto Wood Lane, Continue for 0.3 miles, turn left onto Level Road, after 1.0 miles turn left onto Greenvale Park and the property will be located on your left.
This property is available exclusively with Reades!
We carry out viewings between 8am and 8pm, any day of the week**. Please contact our office and a member of our friendly team will be happy to arrange an appointment that is convenient for you.**Subject to staff availability and arranging access (occupied properties especially).
Before arranging a viewing, we will ask you several questions to establish your circumstances. Please ensure that you have a few minutes to spare when you call so we can go through this process. Reades is registered with the Information Commissioner no. Z8533957. Any information you provide is held securely in accordance with Data Protection requirements and not given to any other persons or organisation, unless with your permission.Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we have implemented the following three-step Viewings Policy in an effort to reduce unnecessary footfall and mitigate the risk to all concerned.
Our Viewings Policy
Our three-step Viewings Policy briefly comprises the following:
1. Familiarise yourself with the property
2. Affordability and offer level
3. The viewing
IMPORTANT: We cannot arrange a physical viewing until we receive written confirmation from you that you have read and can comply with our Viewings Policy.
Please take the time to read through the full details of our Viewings Policy as detailed below:
1. Familiarise yourself with the property
Please ensure you have:
- looked through the full property details, including the photos, floorplan, Google Map and Street View (where available);
- walked through the Virtual Viewing (where available), and;
- visited the area (where possible) to make sure it is where you want to live.
IMPORTANT: Please do not go onto the property, even if it is unoccupied. Viewings must be arranged by appointment, even where the vendor is conducting their own, so please direct all enquiries to Reades.
2. Affordability and offer level
Financing the purchase or rental of a property is not always straightforward and applicants must establish their affordability prior to arranging a physical viewing.
Please also consider that, due to current market conditions, properties are very often selling and letting at their asking price and sometimes for more.
Advice for prospective buyers
Before we can arrange a physical viewing, you must:
- provide documents to evidence your ability to purchase, including a bank statement for proof of cash (cash buyers or deposit for mortgage buyers) and a valid (in date) agreement in principle or mortgage promise from a lender if buying with a mortgage, (we can also accept an email from a Financial/Mortgage Advisor). and;
- be prepared to reveal the offer you will consider making, based on the information available online, subject of course to a physical viewing taking place. If your offer is well below those already received or required by our vendor, it will help us to determine if a physical viewing is necessary at this stage.
Advice for prospective tenants
Reades operates a three-stage application process.
Prior to arranging a physical viewing, we will conduct a brief pre-tenancy interview (Stage 1), the outcome of which will determine whether a physical viewing is necessary.
In addition to providing your contact details, you will be asked to divulge information about your current and proposed residential status, and your financial position*.
Stage two is the physical viewing, which could be conducted by either the landlord or Reades depending on which service plan the landlord subscribes to.
Information provided in the first and second stage will be verified in the third - the formal referencing stage - and any discrepancies could jeopardise the success of your application.
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all pre-tenancy interviews will be conducted over the phone until further notice.
*Reades is registered with the Information Commissioner and your information will be stored securely in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). By contacting Reades about a property, you are agreeing for your name, contact number, email address and an overview of your suitability as a prospective buyer/tenant to be shared with the landlord/vendor. Further information will not be passed to any other company or individual without your express consent.
3. The viewing
We will be delighted to help you find your new home and we are doing our best to ensure a safe environment for all**, by:
- ventilating the property prior and during
- leaving time between each viewing to allow for ventilation
- wearing a face mask
- not shaking hands
- maintaining a safe social distance
- asking any occupants to remain outside or confined to one area of the property for the duration (where viewings are conducted by Reades personnel)
In return, we ask applicants to:
- turn up on time to avoid overlap
- not bring children or pets
- not wander off unaccompanied
- avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily
- maintain a safe social distance at all times
- respect the position of the of the person conducting the viewing and follow any reasonable requests whilst on site
- relax and enjoy your viewing!
IMPORTANT: A maximum of two adults are allowed to attend the physical viewing.
**Please note; where clients are conducting viewings themselves, we ask them to follow the same protocols, but Reades makes no guarantee as to whether they will.
Thank you for your patience and understanding; we look forward to hearing from you and to helping you find your new home.
Getting in touch with Reades
Our branches, in both England and Wales, remain fully operational. Normal working hours are being observed, our lines are open and the team is available to handle enquiries as usual.
Due to the risk presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, the doors to our branches were closed to the public on 23 March 2020 and will remain closed for the foreseeable future, so we can maintain the safest possible working environment for our team and minimise the risk of service interruption.
Valuation visits continue to take place and appropriate safety advice will be offered on booking an appointment.
Some members of the team may, from time-to-time, work from home and those who cannot work from home will be working safely in-branch, whilst adhering to the guidance.
Key/document collection continues to be available at our branches, by appointment only.
Physical viewings of occupied and unoccupied properties in England and Wales will be arranged in accordance with our Viewings Policy detailed above, in line with Government guidance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Greenvale Park, Hawarden CH5 3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hawarden Station0.9 miles
- Buckley Station1.4 miles
- Shotton Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1999, Reades is an independent, family owned estate and letting agency, with prominent high street branches serving Cheshire, Wirral & North Wales.
Following a recent review of over 70 estate agencies across Chester and Flintshire, Reades was the only company to achieve the coveted "Exceptional" award from the Best Estate Agent Guide, supported by Rightmove.co.uk, firmly establishing our place in the top 5% best performing estate agencies in the whole o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PS07167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reades, Hawarden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.