Bakewell Way, New Malden, KT3
- Halls adjoining family home
- Welcoming reception hall with storage
- Living room with period windows and front garden aspect
- Separate dining room with feature fireplace and period windows
- Quality kitchen/family area with garden aspects and under floor heatin
- Granite worktops, Range cooker, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- 3 large first floor bedrooms and modern family bathroo
- Huge main bedroom with Juliet balcony, walk-in wardrobe, eaves storage and luxury en suite shower room
- Wood flooring throughout much of the home
- 2 sunny and very private professionally landscaped gardens
EPC Rating D
This quiet residential road is within easy reach of many local schools and is within the catchment of Coombe Hill Infants and Juniors schools as well as Coombe Girls. New Malden station is just a 12 minute walk where there are excellent commuter services to Waterloo. Just beyond the station is New Malden High Street with Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets, numerous cafés, restaurants and retail outlets. There are also many sporting facilities in the area and Richmond Park is only 1.5 miles away.
Bakewell Way, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.5 miles
- Norbiton Station1.0 miles
- Berrylands Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 506558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.