BH6 SOUTHWICK ROAD, Boscombe East
- PRICE GUIDE £525,000 - £535,000 | CLICK VIDEO TOUR BUTTON To Watch YouTube VIDEO Of This Home
- Elegant REMODELLED & MODERNISED Family Home | 1930's ARCHITECTURE
- VERSATILE Accommodation | 3 1st Floor BEDROOMS
- GF Bedroom 4 / OFFICE | Modernised BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM
- Lounge With FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- Spectacular EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINER |
- UTILITY Area | Double Glazing | Gas Heating
- Contemporary KITCHEN | Lantern | Central ISLAND Unit
- Highly DESIRABLE BOSCOMBE EAST / IFORD Location
- Walking Distance To POPULAR SCHOOLING | SOLE AGENTS
Urban & Country Homes. This elegant detached 1930's family home has been the subject of a comprehensive remodelling and modernisation program completed to the current owners exacting standards. This bespoke home retains much of the original charm and character of the age in which it was built, sympathetically and seamlessly combined with contemporary style and design.
The modernisation program includes:
* Refitted and extended contemporary kitchen/diner
* Refitted modern bathroom with independent shower
* Refitted UPVC Double Glazed Windows with balanced sashes
* Re-plastered & decorated throughout
* Newly installed heating system including Gas boiler [combination]
* Newly rendered external walls [WS]
* Refitted Cloakroom
* Utility Area
The well planned and proportioned accommodation is set out over 2 floors, the 1st floor lying host to 3 bedrooms serviced by a modern family bathroom. The house boasts a degree of versatility provided by the office which could be utilised as a ground floor bedroom 4. The principal reception room is positioned at the front of the house, its focal point a feature bay window to the front elevation.
The property is offered for sale in exceptional condition which undoubtedly will set it apart from its competition. However, aside from the list of impressive attributes, the extended kitchen/diner, located at the rear of the property steals the show. An exceptional living space combining the contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and central island unit, a seating area and space for stand alone table and chairs. The rear of the house benefits from a southerly orientation, the patio doors with full height side screens combined with the stunning roof lantern accentuate the amount of natural light on offer.
Further benefits include double glazing, gas heating, utility area and cloakroom.
Externally the property is approached via a single width driveway access with parking off road for 2 cars; the rear gardens can be accessed via sliding patio doors from the kitchen, as well as doors from the utility area and bedroom 4 / office.
Southwick Road is an established and highly desirable residential address ideally positioned within close proximity of popular local schools [Stourfield & St James'], convenience shopping is also within close proximity. Southboune itself offers a diverse shopping experience and id within close proximity of the cliff top and access to 7 miles of golden sandy beaches.
BH6 SOUTHWICK ROAD, Boscombe East
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.8 miles
- Christchurch Station1.1 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Urban & Country Homes is built around our reputation. Our clients are at the centre of all that we do and we have an acute understanding that reputation drives us forward.
We specialise in selling and letting property across the BH postcode conurbation. Employing local people with deep family roots in the local communities. We have a real passion for the wonderful place that we call home. Urban & Country Homes are experts in selling, not just the bricks and mortar of your home, but the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOUTHWICKRD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Country Homes, Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.