Merrivale Road, Honicknowle, Plymouth
- Semi detached dormer bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- Master en-suite and bathroom
- Off road parking and garage
- Two reception rooms
- Well presented throughout
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Cul-de-sac location
MARVELOUS MERRIVALE ROAD PROPERTY!! A truly unique DORMER BUNGALOW offering masses of internal and external space, complete with MASTER EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and the added bonus of a GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING.. with NO ONWARD CHAIN it's the perfect purchase!! Call us now to view today .
Merrivale Road can be found on the fringe of Crownhill in Honicknowle, a highly popular residential location in close proximity to an array of local amenities; only a short distance from Crownhill Village, Transit Way and West park Shops making this an ideal location with great transport links. The street itself is perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac of only several private properties, allowing for great privacy and security. On approach to the property there is a large level front garden with a handy off road parking hardstand and shared access driveway. Internally to ground floor of the accommodation comprises; a large living room with archway through to the separate dining room, a well presented kitchen, utility area, and a large master bedroom complete with master en-suite shower room. Stairs rising to the dormer converted first floor offers doors off to two further double bedrooms (both a great size) and a generous jack and Jill bathroom suite. This light and airy accommodation is neutrally and tastefully presented throughout and offers plenty of useful storage space. Outside, the rear gardens to this lovely home are truly spectacular; level and enjoying a great deal of privacy and seclusion, plus access to a large garage complete with power and light and ideal as workshop space. Other benefits include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, alarm system and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, gas fireplace, TV and telephone point, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, serving hatch.
rear facing upvc double glazed window, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink, work surface, gas oven and gas hob, cooker hood, space and plumbing for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher, tiling.
Rear facing upvc double glazed door to garden, fitted cupboards, radiator, fridge freezer.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.72m x 2.72m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Master En-Suite Shower Room
shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc, full tiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
two front facing upvc double glazed windows, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
jack and jill bathroom, rear facing upvc double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc, shaver point, tiling, built in cupboard.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Merrivale Road, Honicknowle, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Budeaux Ferry Road Station1.6 miles
- St. Budeaux Victoria Road Station1.6 miles
- Keyham Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mutley Plain Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Mutley Plain
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP105895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.