Manor Way, KT22
- SUPERB POTENTIAL
- MATURE PRIVATE HALF ACRE GARDEN
- PRIVATE ESTATE LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE OF DANES HILL SCHOOL
The property has a road frontage circa 36 meters and is located with easy access to Danes Hill School, Oxshott village and the railway station.
3.71m x 3.23m (12'2" x 10'7")
Door to lobby, double coat cupboard.
Wash hand basin, low level W.C.
3.61m x 3.20m (11'10" x 10'5")
Range of base and wall units with worktops over, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer. Integrated hob, oven and grill with extractor over. Space for fridge/freezer.
A base unit, sink and drainer, space for washing machine and dishwasher or dryer.
3.19m x 3.15m (10'5" x 10'4")
French doors to conservatory, fitted bookshelves.
6.35m x 3.90m (20'9" x 12'9")
Triple aspect, open fireplace with surround, triple feature window to front.
6.51m x 2.93m ( 21'4" x 9'7")
Tiled floor with French doors to garden.
4.36m x 3.88m (14'3" x 12'8")
Dual aspect, two double fitted wardrobes. Door to study.
Tile enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level W.C.
3.68m x 3.22m (12'0" x 10'6")
Fitted wardrobes with wash hand basin.
3.19m x 3.16m (10'5" x 10'4")
Fitted wardrobes with wash hand basin. Door to study.
3.90m x 1.94m (12'9" x 6'4")
Dual aspect with shelved storage cupboard.
Shower cubicle, corner wash hand basin, low level W.C.
5.25m x 5.07m (17'2" x 16'7")
Up and over electric powered door with power and light, door to rear.
The property is approached by a carriage driveway with hedge frontage. The large gardens benefit from mature trees with some shrub boundaries and spacious terraces.
Manor Way, KT22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxshott Station0.9 miles
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station1.4 miles
- Leatherhead Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Boyce Thornton, situated at the heart of Oxshott High Street, is an established independent estate agency that has been representing residents in and around the area for over 30 years. During this time, our focus has always been on achieving the best results for our clients, whilst ensuring the process of buying and selling is handled with absolute professionalism.
Accuracy of valuation is at the core of what we provide, based on an encyclopaedic knowledge of property sales over recent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference woodleaze. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boyce Thornton, Oxshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.