Nobleston Estate, Bonhill
- AN IMMEDIATELY IMPRESSIVE MID TERRACE VILLA WITH ACCOMMODATION OF EXCELLENT PROPORTIONS THROUGHOUT
- LUXURY RE-FITTED KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM APARTMENTS
- A GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- EXTERNAL RE-CLADDING WITH AN INSULATED RENDER SYSTEM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENCLOSED GARDENS WITH A PATIO AND FEATURE SUN DECKING
- LARGE TIMBER FRAMED OUTHOUSE
As noted above, the subjects have been upgraded in many areas and overall the accommodation, laid out over three levels, is complete with a reception hallway, a spacious lounge with patio doors, and three good sized bedrooms. Externally there is a small enclosed patio garden to the front with further larger enclosed gardens to the rear being mainly laid with a large timber sun decking, a slabbed patio, and incorporating a large timber framed outhouse. This property is also complete with solar panels fitted to the pitched roof.
The subjects, nestling within the much sought after Nobleston locale, enjoy peaceful surroundings yet are ideally positioned to allow residents access to a varied range of amenities to cater for every day requirements. In both Alexandria and Dumbarton town centres, a varied selection of shopping and recreational amenities are available and, both bus and train services are accessible allowing commuting to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. In addition, Balloch village centre is also close by where one can appreciate the scenic beauty of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Country Park that is situated adjacent to a variety of
restaurants and public houses.
Lounge 16' 3 x 13' 2
Kitchen 10' 0 x 9' 5
Bedroom (1) 13' 2 x 9' 2
Bedroom (2) 13' 2 x 9' 2
Bedroom (3) 10' 1 x 7' 4
Bathroom 6' 9 x 6' 3
Shower room 6' 3 x 4' 5
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: 'B'
Energy Performance CertificatesHome Report
Nobleston Estate, Bonhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandria Station0.8 miles
- Renton Station0.9 miles
- Balloch Station2.0 miles
About the agent
The Murray Agency is an established company situated adjacent to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Country Park specialising solely in property sales.
John Hughes, Managing Director, has been involved in residential and commercial estate agency for over 30 years and hence has an in-depth knowledge of the property market. Being privately owned, Mr. Hughes believes that The Murray Agency can offer a flexible service capable of adapting to any changes in the economic climate.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference E100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Murray Agency, Alexandria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.