North Road, Shanklin, Isle Of Wight, PO37
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Convenient For Shanklin Town, Beach & Local Amenities
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy To Let
- Chain Free!
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: 15'11 x 13'9 Plus Bay Window
Fitted with a range of wall and base cupboard units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over, space and point for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas combination boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating, door to side passage.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'1 x 10'11
Window to side and radiator
BEDROOM ONE: 13'10 x 9'1 maximum
Window and door to rear garden and radiator
BATHROOM: 10'5 x 5'11 Fully Tiled
Suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, window to rear and radiator.
To the front of the property is a raised gravel area, access via gate to rear walled garden, laid for easy maintenance with a small lawned area and Timber Shed.
All mains services available
COUNCIL TAX BANDING: B
Strictly and only by appointment please with the owners Agents:
WHITEHOUSE PORTER, 25 Beachfield Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 8LT
We have not tested any fixtures, fittings, appliances or services including any central heating system and we cannot therefore guarantee that these are in working order.
Items shown on photographs in these particulars do not imply that they are included in the sale. We would be happy to supply a list of items to be included upon request.
Tenures are unconfirmed unless stated otherwise.
Floor plans are not to scale and are for guidance as to the arrangements of accommodation only
All measurements are approximate
Energy Performance Certificates
North Road, Shanklin, Isle Of Wight, PO37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shanklin Station0.2 miles
- Lake Station1.1 miles
- Sandown Station2.3 miles
About the agent
With a well positioned Isle of Wight office in Sandown, Whitehouse and Porter quickly established a prominent and well respected Estate Agency business with a strong emphasis towards offering a friendly professional service. Whitehouse Porter believe in high quality personal service from experienced staff in key positions, with good local knowledge - hence our motto.
Experience the Difference!
As estate agents, Whitehouse Porter sell all types of residential properties, country ma
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SR8716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitehouse & Porter, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.