High Street, Collingbourne Ducis, SN8 3
- Situated in the heart of the sought after village of Collingbourne Ducis
- Light and airy throughout
- The accommodation offers approximately 1,496 square feet
- Completely modernised and refurbished throughout
- Attractively fitted modern kitchen and modern bathroom suites
- Ample parking for numerous vehicles
- Attractively landscaped garden
- Collingbourne Ducis falls within a Conservation Area
- The village has a convenience store, primary school and the Tipple Inn public house
- Andover and Pewsey/Hungerford stations providing access to London Waterloo and Paddington respectively
Collingbourne Ducis falls within a Conservation Area and the village has a convenience store, primary school and the Tipple Inn public house. It is an active and supportive community and the village is conveniently situated for the regional centres of Andover, Newbury and the market town of Marlborough which is approximately ten miles to the north. Communications are excellent with Andover and Pewsey/Hungerford stations providing access to London Waterloo and Paddington respectively. The A303 provides easy access to the west country and to London and the Thames Valley corridor in the east. There are many well regarded state and independent schools in the area including Marlborough College, St John’s Academy, Dauntseys and St Alfreds.
Summary of accommodation
Ground floorLounge/dining room * Kitchen/breakfast room * Family bathroom
First floorMaster bedroom * Three further bedrooms * Jack and Gill shower room
Summary of features
Situated in the heart of the sought after village of Collingbourne Ducis * Light and airy throughout * The accommodation offers approximately 1,496 square feet * Completely modernised and refurbished throughout * Attractively fitted modern kitchen and modern bathroom suites * Ample parking for numerous vehicles * Attractively landscaped garden * Collingbourne Ducis falls within a Conservation Area * The village has a convenience store, primary school and the Tipple Inn public house * Andover and Pewsey/Hungerford stations providing access to London Waterloo and Paddington respectively
General informationEPC Rating – EServices – Oil fired central heating, Mains electricity, water and drainageCouncil Tax Band – EBorough Council - Wiltshire
From Marlborough take the A346 in a southerly direction passing through Burbage and Collingbourne Kingston whereupon on entering Collingbourne Ducis the property can be located just passed the public house on the right-hand side.
(London Paddington 70 minutes)Marlborough 10.7 milesAndover 9.8 miles (London Waterloo 70 minutes)Hungerford 11.8 miles (London Paddington 60 minutes)M4 (J14) 15 miles(Distances and times approximate.)
High Street, Collingbourne Ducis, SN8 3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pewsey Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10496441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.