Pepys Avenue, Worlingham, NR34
- Private south-facing garden
- A desirable position on the edge of a development
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom
- Garden room and separate dining room
- Further potential to make your own
- Ground floor cloakroom and utility room
- Driveway for two cars and garage
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed
Upstairs, all four bedrooms lead from the landing in addition to the family bathroom. Whilst both the en-suite shower to the master bedroom and the family bathroom both require some updating, this is the perfect opportunity for any potential buyer to make their own mark on this home.
Outside, the driveway allows parking for two vehicles and access to the garage. The enclosed garden to the rear is beautifully private, ideal to soak up the south-facing aspect all summer long. Ideal for those who enjoy low maintenance, the garden has been landscaped with artificial grass with sweet beds and borders allowing some colour and some well established tress providing some privacy and shelter from the south facing aspect.
A beautiful home yet still so much more potential, early viewing is essential...
Please note our vendor is inviting offers in the region of £315,000.00
Pepys Avenue, Worlingham, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station1.5 miles
- Brampton Station4.7 miles
- Somerleyton Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3pepys. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.