King Alfred Crescent, Northam
- 4 Double Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- 21` Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Study & Utility Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
No49 will be found in good order throughout, benefiting from many improvements by the current owners, with the ground floor accommodation including a large lounge and separate dining room, each with connecting French doors into the conservatory overlooking the attractive rear garden. In addition to the reception rooms is a useful study and cloakroom/WC.
The kitchen is equipped with a range of cupboard & drawers adjoining work surfaces with stainless steel sink bowl & drainer together with built-in 4 ring gas hob & electric double oven. An opening leads into the utility, where there is space & plumbing for a washing machine whilst a double glazed stable door leads out to the driveway.
The first floor landing leads off to all bedrooms, each being double in size with 3 having built-in wardrobes and the master having an en-suite. The family bathroom comprises a white suite with separate shower enclosure.
Externally, the rear garden is predominantly level with stone chippings and a wealth of established & attractive shrubs, bushes and small trees. A useful timber shed is discreetly tucked away behind the double garage whilst gated access leads onto the driveway.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: D (68)
Council Tax: BAND E (£2429.21 per annum)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
King Alfred Crescent, Northam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2097_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.