Wentworth Street, Greenhead Park, Huddersfield
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Gated Access
- Gardens To The Front, Side & Rear
- Ample Off Street Parking For 10 Cars
- Spacious Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- EPC B
Wentworth Street, Greenhead Park - Purpose-built six-bedroom detached home worthy of an internal inspection with no upper chain! Having open plan kitchen/ breakfast, diner, living space, WC and airing cupboard. To the first floor, the landing leads off to the master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, four double bedrooms, house bathroom and a utility room. The second-floor landing leads off to the sixth bathroom, second house bathroom and storage space/second reception room. Set on a substantial plot with gardens to the front, side and the rear with ample off-street parking for 9/10 cars with a choice of two driveways. The home is set on the outskirts of Huddersfield's town centre in the desirable location of Greenhead Park, within easy reach of the M62, access to the train station and bus routes to Leeds & Manchester. There are local nurseries, primary and high schools, college and universities. With the locality close to local amenities and Kingsgate shopping center.
Open plan kitchen/ breakfast room
- The kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel 1.5 sink and drainer. Having an integrated Bosch double electric fan oven and a five-ring gas hob with extractor hood over. There is an integrated Bosch dishwasher and space for an American fridge/freezer. The room is well lit with double glazed windows to the front and side elevations and spotlights to the ceiling. With neutral decor, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator. Having electrical plug points and a fitted TV point.
- From the front entrance double glazed patio doors open into the diner with neutral decor and tiled flooring. This room has ample space for dining and/or lounge furniture and with lots of natural light. Off from the diner, is the airing cupboard, WC, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, living room, and stairway to the first floor.
- The capacious living room to the rear aspect of the decorated to a modern and neutral finish. The room is well lit with sliding doors to the rear and a variety of double glazed windows to the rear and side, allowing it lots of natural light. With spotlights to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and the potential to create a second and third living space if desired.
- The downstairs WC comprises of; a low-level flush WC and a washbasin with a chrome mixer tap. With tiled flooring, neutral decor, and a central light fitting.
- The airing cupboard housing the boiler with additional storage space.
- The carpeted tiered stairway with a glass and wood balustrade leading up to the first floor with a feature full-height window that lets in lots of natural light with blinds covering.
- The master double bedroom with carpets, neutral decor, and a central heating radiator. Having a fitted Velux window with blind covering and a central light fitting. The master bedroom leads off to the walk-in wardrobes with carpets, neutral decor and a Velux window with blind covering leading off to the ensuite.
- The en-suite comprises of a four-piece bathroom suite featuring; fitted bath, a low-level WC with button flush, and his and hers contemporary wash hand basins with chrome mixer taps. There is a Velux window to the rear with blind covering and fitted vanity units. With tiled flooring, neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
- A double bedroom with carpets, neutral decor, and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a Velux window to the front elevation with blinds covering, a central light fitting and electrical plug points.
- A double bedroom which is neutrally decorated with carpets and a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the home. Having a central light fitting, a light fitting and electrical plus points.
- A further double bedroom to the front aspect of the home with a double glazed window, a central light fitting and a central heating radiator. With carpets, neutral decor and plug points.
- The fifth double bedroom to the front aspect of the home with a double glazed window and carpeted flooring. Having a central heating radiator, neutral decor and an electrical plug point.
- Fitted with a modern white five-piece suite which comprises of; a contemporary bath, glass and chrome fitted multi-jet shower, a low-level flush WC and his and hers wash hand basins set on vanity units. The bathroom is part tiled with neutral decor and a double glazed window to the front aspect of the home.
- The utility room is fitted with a range of base units with a complementary work surface incorporating stainless steel. There is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer with tiled flooring, an extractor fan and neutral decor.
- The carpeted tiered stairway with a glass and wood balustrade leading up to the first floor with a feature full-height window that lets in lots of natural light with blinds covering from the first to the second-floor landing to the side aspect of the home.
- The sixth double bedroom with carpets, neutral decor, and a central heating radiator. Having a double glazed window to the front aspect of the home with a central light fitting and with limited head room to part of the room.
House Bathroom Two
- Fitted with a three-piece bathroom suite featuring; with a fitted bath, a low-level flush WC with button flush and a contemporary wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. There is a window to the rear, fitted vanity units, and tiled walls and floor. There is some limited head height in this room.
Storage Space/ Second Reception Room
- A storage space which can be used as a loft or a further reception room on the second floor. With neutral decor, carpets, and a central heating radiator.
- The home is enclosed with a wall surrounding the plot where the home is sat on with ample off-street parking with two spaces for cars to the front driveway with access via the double gates onto the tarmac driveway. Having a further second driveway with space for 7/8 cars to the rear of the home with gardens surrounding to the front, side and rear with a lawn and shrubbery bordering.
EPC band: B
Wentworth Street, Greenhead Park, Huddersfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huddersfield Station0.3 miles
- Lockwood Station1.1 miles
- Berry Brow Station2.0 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North West we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.