Homecastle House, Bridgwater, TA6 3DL
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Minimum Age 60
- Development Manager
- Guest Suite
- Lift to all floors
- Lease: 99 years from 1984
- Service Charge £2356.82 Ground Rent £439.87
Please speak to our property consultant if you require any information regarding Event Fees that may apply to this property.
Illuminated light switch. Respond module with emergency pendant to wear and door entry release button. Power socket. Coved and artex ceiling. Airing cupboard with insulated hot water tank, electric immersion heater and electric meters.
From the Entrance Hall a door leads to the
Four double power points to include TV aerial point. Storage heater, double wall light points and pendant ceiling light. and telephone point. Coved and artex ceiling.
Archway leading to:
Tiled and fitted with single drainer sink unit, wall and floor cupboards and work tops. Spaces for refrigerator/freezer and electric cooker socket and double socket. Bulk head light and extractor fan.
Built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf above. Illuminated light switch, three double power points, storage heater and double light point. Coved and artex ceiling.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising shower cubicle, emergency push button; WC with low level flush; Vanity unit. Wall mounted electric heater, bulk head light, extractor fan.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Homecastle House, Bridgwater, TA6 3DL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgwater Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10729439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.