Elizabeth Court, ST. ALBANS
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage En Bloc
- Cul De Sac Location
- Virtual Tour Available
A two bedroom mid terrace house situated in a quiet location in Jersey Farm, in the catchment area of outstanding local schooling including SANDRINGHAM SECONDARY SCHOOL also just a short walk toTesco Metro, GP doctor and dentist surgery.
A modern and spacious two double bedroom home located on the outskirts of St Albans within the popular area of Jersey Farm. The property benefits from a modern kitchen, spacious lounge with bifold doors leading to the conservatory overlooking the private rear garden. On the first floor there are two generous sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally at the rear, there is a well maintained good sized private garden and the garage is located en-bloc. The property also lies within close proximity to outstanding local schooling and is situated in a quiet cul de sac location.
Door to front, understairs cupboard and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.76m )
Coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point and bi fold doors leading to the conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for gas oven and hob, plumbing for washine machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator and vinyl flooring.
UPVC conservatory, laminate flooring with doors leading to the garden.
Storage cupboard, loft access and carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' max ( 3.73m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, carpet and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe which also houses the boiler, radiator, carpet and coving to ceiling.
Bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, partly tiled and vinyl flooring.
Patio area, lawned area, fenced to boundaries and rear gate access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Elizabeth Court, ST. ALBANS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station1.9 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station2.5 miles
- Hatfield Station3.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Marshalswick for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MWK304438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Marshalswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.