Meadow Road, Loughton, IG10
- Three Bedroom Character Home
- En-Suite Shower Room
- 25ft Lounge
- Stunning 16ft x 15ft Kitchen/Diner
- 15ft Sitting Room with Bi-Folding Doors
- Guest Cloakroom
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- 73ft South Facing Garden with 11ft Timber Outbuilding
- Close to Central Line Station; High Road shops; and Epping Forest
- Staples Road Primary School Catchment
Full of charm and character and set within moments of the Central Line station and High Road shops lies this attractive three bedroom family home with a brilliant 73ft south facing rear garden. Fitted two years ago, the property has a stunning 16ft x 15ft kitchen/diner with space for numerous appliances including a range cooker and an American style fridge/freezer. A 25ft lounge; guest cloakroom; and 15ft sitting room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden completes the ground floor. There’s an en-suite to the master bedroom and period features include sash windows and tall skirting boards. This desirable property is also set with the highly regarded Staples Road Primary School catchment.
Tiled flooring. Ceiling light point.
Wood flooring. Radiator. Understairs storage cupboard. Spotlights.
25' 0" x 11' 1" > 9' (7.62m x 3.38m) Double glazed sash bay window to front aspect with plantation shutters. Wood flooring. Coving. Radiators. Ceiling light points.
16' 2" x 15' 1" (4.93m x 4.60m) Fitted with wall and base units. Under mounted sink with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Integral dishwasher, wine cooler and chimney hood. Space for range cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer and American style fridge/freezer. Wood flooring. Radiators. Spotlights. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Skylights to rear aspect.
15' 3" x 8' 6" (4.65m x 2.59m) Bi-folding doors to rear garden. Wood flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light points.
4' 0" x 2' 0" (1.22m x 0.61m) Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and walls. Ceiling light point.
Fitted carpet. Loft hatch. Ceiling light point.
11' 11" x 11' 0" (3.63m x 3.35m) Double glazed sash windows to front aspect with plantation shutters. Wood flooring. Fitted wardrobes. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Tall skirting boards.
En-Suite Shower Room
7' 3" x 2' 9" (2.21m x 0.84m) Suite comprises tiled shower; pedestal wash basin; and close coupled WC with concealed cistern. Tiled flooring and walls. Heated towel rail. Spotlights.
11' 2" x 9' 0" (3.40m x 2.74m) Double glazed windows to side aspect. Skylight. Wood flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Tall skirting boards.
8' 6" x 7' 6" (2.59m x 2.29m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wood flooring. Radiator. Spotlights. Tall skirting boards.
8' 0" x 5' 9" (2.44m x 1.75m) Suite comprises bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and waterfall shower head; wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Spotlights.
73' 0" x 18' 0" (22.25m x 5.49m) Commences with patio leading to lawn with raised plant border. Gated side access.
11' 7" x 7' 6" (3.53m x 2.29m)
Meadow Road, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.1 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.1 miles
- Debden Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20214828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.