Gull Lane, Leverington, Wisbech
- Brand new detached house
- Cul-de-sac at edge of village
- High specification
- Master bedroom with dressing room & en-suite
- Single garage
A brand new three bedroom detached house to be completed to a high standard in the village of Leverington.
The property is one of three new builds situated in a cul-de-sac location on the edge of the popular village of Leverington approximately 2.5 miles from Wisbech town centre.
The house enjoys an internal floor area of 178 sq. meters / 1915 sq. feet which comprises of an entrance hall, study, cloakroom, utility room, spacious lounge and an open plan kitchen/dining room. The first floor offers a family bathroom and three spacious bedrooms including a feature master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite.
Externally there is a single garage with loft space, off road parking and garden area. The property enjoys country Fenland views over adjoining farmland.
The property will be finished with a high specification throughout including a feature ash staircase and ash worktop surfaces to the kitchen as well as oak flooring and oak veneer doors which help to give the property a superior finish. Fitted carpets will be included to the first floor.
Please note that internal photos are of Plot 3.
Lounge 17' 5" x 16' 5" ( 5.31m x 5.00m )
Study 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Kitchen / Dining Room
Kitchen Area 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
Dining Area 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
Utility Room 9' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.90m x 1.80m )
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.73m )
Dressing Room 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
En-Suite Bathroom 7' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.18m )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 14' 4" ( 3.53m x 4.37m )
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
Bathroom 11' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.18m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the traffic lights, turn left and continue into the village of Leverington. At the Rising Sun public house turn right and continue along this road, keeping the church on your right. Gull Lane is a turning right at the edge of the village.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Gull Lane, Leverington, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station8.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB121792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.