Burleigh Lane, North Ascot, Ascot, SL5
- Luxury Detached New Build Home Constructed with 21st Century Convenience
- Five Double Bedrooms with Three Luxury Bathrooms
- Large Fully Equipped Kitchen Featuring Integrated Miele Appliances including Four Ovens, plus a Fisher and Paykel American Style Fridge Freezer
- Concrete Floors with Energy Efficient Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Fibre Wi-Fi Network with Full Internal Coverage and Multiple Data Points
- Smart Home Technology. Control 4 Panellised Lighting System throughout Ground Floor, Wireless Control System for Underfloor Heating, Audio Speaker Wiring throughout
- Stylish Finishing Touches including Natural Stone Fireplace, Log Burner and Feature Cornicing
- Two Sets of Bifold Doors Full Width Indian Sandstone Patio and Landscaped Garden
- Bespoke Intruder Alarm with CCTV System, Four External Cameras with Remote Monitoring
- Detached Double Garage with Light, Power, Automated Door and Tilled Floor
Beynhurst is nestled well back from leafy Burleigh Lane on a large plot surrounded by mature trees with an expansive south facing rear garden affording plenty of space to enjoy the long sunny evenings.
Designed to include the latest modern conveniences, this home is filled with space, light and feature packed technology to exceed any foreseeable requirements.
Concrete floors allow energy efficient underfloor heating throughout the home to ensure the ideal temperature all year round. Control 4 Systems allow for programable lighting and for heating adjustment remotely or at the touch of a button.
Featuring a state of the art professional fitted Security System, the house offers peace of mind to lock and leave whether travelling for business or pleasure.
Viewing advised to fully appreciate this impressive and desirable home.
- Enclave of three exclusive traditionally built new homes.
- Over 3000 sq ft of high specification living space.
- Quiet, leafy location with superb transport links and outstanding schools.
- Within close proximity to Windsor Castle and Great Park
Burleigh Lane, North Ascot, Ascot, SL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station1.0 miles
- Martins Heron Station1.7 miles
- Bracknell Station2.8 miles
About the development
- Enclave of three bespoke properties
- Landscaped gardens
- Exceptional specification and finishing
- High level security
Brookworth Homes sets new benchmarks in property design, construction and interior innovation to ensure the ultimate living experience for you and your family.
Our location-first approach, meticulous interior and exterior architectural design and the integration of leading-edge entertainment, security and lifestyle features elevates standards of accommodation and redefines the living experience.
Quality, sustainability, environmental management and technical innovation are a cente
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference D174-003a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookworth Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.