- 100% Part exchange anywhere in the UK
- Fabulous 5 bedroom detached property set over 3 floors
- Single attached garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite & walk in wardrobe
- A total of 2 en-suites, family bathroom & downstairs WC
- Large open plan kitchen/diner with bi folding doors & family room
- Sought after location close to local amenities
To the first floor there is a three piece family bathroom & three double bedrooms & one single bedroom. The larger bedroom having an en-suite attached.
To the second floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite & walk in Wardrobe. Located within a good catchment area for top rated schools and close to railway station, bus routes and shops makes the property suitable for a variety of purchasers.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barrow-in-Furness Station1.1 miles
- Roose Station1.3 miles
- Dalton Station2.0 miles
About the development
- To register your interest please contact Esteem Homes
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Branstree. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Esteem Homes Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.